We are an entrepreneurial Trust, Estates, and Elder Care law firm located in Campbell, California that is seeking a positive, compassionate and organized full-time receptionist/administrative assistant who is looking for a career position where they can grow with a firm, be challenged, and work in a team and collaborative environment. We pride ourselves on providing continuing education to our clients, community and other community outreach.
This is not just a job, but a special opportunity to have a work-life balance while having a satisfying career with a well-established law firm known in the community for providing a high standard of legal services and helping clients, and their families, come out of significant life-changing situations, knowing that they have a team behind them that really cares and advocates for them.
You’ll own many aspects of our client relationship and experience. To do that you need to be able to or quickly learn to:
- Create a 5-star client experience answering and directing phones, greeting clients and via email communications
- Maintain the office calendars, including scheduling and confirming appointments
- Respond to inquiries and provide information on our services
- Inventory supplies, order as needed and restock/maintain
- Respect the confidentiality of our clients
- Assistant to the attorneys
- Participate in team meetings, where you’ll be asked for your input on projects, client status, and law firm operations/procedures
- Other tasks as may be needed
Why work with us? We value our team members and their individual success. We provide:
- Professional development opportunities;
- Training and education from nationally recognized attorneys;
- Alternative 4-day work schedule;
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- 401K Plan;
- Regular performance reviews, team building and other office perks;
- No billable hours, no litigation – We value work-life balance.
Minimum three (3) years of office and customer service experience required. Compensation depends upon experience – Law firm experience is not required. Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Candidate has the opportunity to opt into one of our two alternative work schedules (based upon 2-week pay period) such as: nine (9) 9-hour days and one (1) day off alternating on Fridays, or eight (8) 10-hour days and every Friday off.
Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Include the following information:
1. Your Name, Address, and phone number, including best time you can be reached. We can call early in the morning or after hours if necessary.
2. Attach your cover letter with why you’re interested in the position and your resume.
3. Please include your salary history and requirements with your availability.
4. Your salary range expectations.
If we feel you meet our requirements for this position, we will contact you to schedule an interview. No phone calls. At some point you will be asked to provide us with at least 2 business references and must be able to pass a background check.