Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law
We’re back to offering in-person events again! Join us at the Cupertino Hotel for this event. Please note that seating is limited, and registration is required.
Masks are recommended.
Find Out How to Transfer Your Estate to Your Family Quickly – Without Probate Fees
Saturday, March 11 @ 10:00 am
10889 N. De Anza Boulevard
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
At this seminar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $12,000 monthly in the Greater Bay Area.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
The attorneys will also have a Q&A session at the end of the seminar to answer your questions.
Attendees will receive a free copy of Attorney Justin M. Kennedy’s book “Yes, You Need an Estate Plan! Your Guide to Wills, Living Trusts and Creating a Comprehensive Living Trust Estate Plan in California.” Attendees will also receive a FREE, no obligation private initial consultation with an attorney to answer questions about setting up your Living Trust Estate Plan, even if you already have a Living Trust.
Yes! Please register me for this 90 minute seminar!
About the Speaker:
About Litherland, Kennedy & Associates
We have been providing quality estate planning services in the Greater Bay Area since 1975. Our firm is committed to helping those concerned with protecting their families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With the aid of public seminars, educational presentations, articles, and radio/television interviews, we have championed the use of revocable living trusts as a proven way to protect families from probate, to minimize or eliminate federal estate taxes, and to prevent the Medi-Cal Recovery lien. Justin M. Kennedy and Maggie A. LaBranch-Gonzales are certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization as Legal Specialists in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. We are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Justin has co-authored a book with American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford Fisch, titled, Yes, You Need an Estate Plan!. Attendees of this free Living Trust Seminar will receive a free copy (one per household). You can request your copy using this link.