Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law
This seminar has been arranged courtesy of
Find Out How to Transfer Your Estate to Your Family Quickly – Without Probate Fees
Wednesday, January 19
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $11,000 monthly in the Greater Bay Area.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- How the SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- If you will owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Prop 19 – what it means for you and your children.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute living trust webinar!
About the Speaker:
About Litherland, Kennedy & Associates
We have been providing quality estate planning services in the Greater Bay Area since 1975. Our firm is committed to helping those concerned with protecting their families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With the aid of public seminars, educational presentations, articles, and radio/television interviews, we have championed the use of revocable living trusts as a proven way to protect families from probate, to minimize or eliminate federal estate taxes, and to prevent the Medi-Cal Recovery lien. We are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
This webinar has been arranged courtesy of:
Shirley Frantz, Realtor
Shirley Frantz is part of the #1 real estate company in the world – Keller Williams. She fuses passion for the industry with extensive experience to help you sell and find your next home. She works throughout Silicon Valley, including San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda counties and beyond! Her ability to connect you with what’s actually happening in your local area is something that’s truly unique. Shirley is dedicated to helping you have the best possible experience when it comes to selling or buying a home. Shirley has lived and worked in Santa Clara County for over 30 years and is an active community member volunteering with several organizations. She and her husband Chris raised two sons in Sunnyvale who currently reside in Utah.
If you need to sell your property, Shirley will manage the entire process with her team of professionals to get the house in excellent shape and use the best stagers and photographers in the area to help you get top dollar.
Audrey Hutton, Hutton Mortgage
Audrey Hutton has been a Mortgage Loan Officer since 2002. She started in the business as a newly divorced single mom who needed the flexibility in schedule to raise her son- and grew a passion for helping home buyers after purchasing her very first home. Over the years, Audrey’s dedication to helping her realtor partners exploded her business and she started growing a team to keep the same hands-on support. Each team member with the Hutton Mortgage Team fulfils a specialty position to fully support their clients and realtors. Audrey and her team believe in helping and educating the community, homebuyers, and supporting realtors and their clients with 5-star service.
Cindy Selleos, Realtor
Cindy Selleos has been a realtor for 18 year and loves working with Buyers and Sellers to help them build their wealth and find a place to call home. Cindy grew up in the Bay Area and is familiar with the different cities and neighborhoods. She will deliver great customer service, negotiate with your money likes it’s her own, and can’t wait to work with you. Cindy is there from the beginning to end, navigating any difficulties along the way. After you close escrow, she is still at your service for any needs or assistance.