Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law
Join us at our Campbell office for this event.
Please note that seating is limited, and registration is required.
Masks are optional.
Learn How To Protect Your Assets from Catastrophic Nursing Home Costs
Tuesday, August 8 at 1:00 pm
Litherland, Kennedy & Associates
3425 S. Bascom Ave, Suite 240, Campbell
At this workshop you will learn:
- How NOT to become impoverished by Nursing Home Costs now averaging over $140,000/year!
- Already in a Nursing Home? We can help!
- The real look-back gifting rules are not what you think!
- Preserve Medi-Cal eligibility and avoid loss of your family home!
- How proper planning can Protect Your Assets!
- Why traditional Living Trusts won’t help with Nursing Home Costs!
- The difference between immediate need and long term planning.
Attorney Justin M. Kennedy and Geriatric Care Manager Dedra Jize will also answer your questions.
This workshop is full.
About the Speaker:
About Litherland, Kennedy & Associates
We have been providing quality estate planning services in the Greater Bay Area since 1975. Our firm is committed to helping those concerned with protecting their families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With the aid of public seminars, educational presentations, articles, and radio/television interviews, we have championed the use of revocable living trusts as a proven way to protect families from probate, to minimize or eliminate federal estate taxes, and to prevent the Medi-Cal Recovery lien. Justin M. Kennedy is certified as a Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. We are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.