Studies have shown that many Americans can benefit from outside financial advice, but few ever seek that counsel. Financial planning assistance can be one of the most important types of planning help that any individual or family can receive, however, since sound financial strategies are the key to ensuring that your money provides you with the maximum amount of benefits. And sometimes, advice from an impartial financial adviser can make the difference between barely getting by and finally getting on the path to true financial independence and success.
At the Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law, our financial planning experts can help you to enjoy the effective financial strategies you need to achieve your broader financial goals. Our insight can help you to use strategies that involve the kind of money choices that can make a real difference in your life. Your family deserves to have access to the best strategies out there, and we bring those benefits to your financial plan each and every day.
Our experts are available to provide you with a personalized consultation that can give you an even better idea about the types of benefits you’ll be able to enjoy once financial planning is a part of your life. Contact us today by calling (408) 356-9200 in Campbell or (831) 476-2400 in Aptos. We’ll help you review your needs, get a better picture of where you currently stand, and answer important questions like:
- Can financial planning assistance really help me?
- When should I seek financial planning assistance?
- Can a California financial planning assistance attorney really help me?
Can Financial Planning Assistance Really Help Me?
Financial planning assistance can provide almost unlimited benefits to those who use it. You can benefit from learning about how different legal strategies and techniques can secure and increase the value of your assets, and can receive important advice and assistance in a number of other critical areas of planning:
- Get help creating an effective strategy for asset protection. As your assets grow, you’ll want to leverage powerful asset protection strategies to safeguard them against the many threats your estate will face. Trusts, insurance, Medi-Cal planning, and other tools and strategies can help to shield your assets against everything from bankruptcy and creditor claims to divorce, lawsuits, and even death.
- Create an incapacity strategy to safeguard your interests. Protect your financial assets and maintain control using effective incapacity strategies that ensure that you always have a trusted agent to represent your interests when something goes wrong.
- Learn to apply cutting-edge investment strategies that work. With our help, you can maximize your investment activities while minimizing risk, taking advantage of important investment tools like 401(k) plans and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
- Incorporate effective estate and legacy planning techniques. Whether it’s probate avoidance using various asset transfer techniques, or trusts designed for charities, tax mitigation, and other planning needs, your financial planning strategies should be properly aligned with your estate and legacy planning goals.
- Protect your interests with insurance strategies, develop trusts that can help heirs with disabilities, and plan inheritances for loved ones who may have difficulty with money management.
In these and other areas of concern, your California financial planning attorney can provide the critical guidance you need to protect your assets and make sound financial decisions that can grow your wealth over time.
When Should I Seek Financial Planning Assistance?
Many clients wonder when they should begin to seek financial planning assistance. The answer is simple: always. There is no time in your life when you cannot benefit from sound financial planning. Just consider:
- Young people can benefit from financial planning assistance. These are formative years for the average young worker, as he’s just learning to manage money with early job opportunities. Many young people just drift through those early working years, with no real plan or financial goals in mind. However, those younger years are the ideal time to begin learning habits that can serve you well throughout your life.
- As soon as you see assets accumulating, you should be moved to secure them. It’s not enough to make money and just sit on it. You need to properly secure those assets to protect your wealth from all that might threaten it. When you utilize a financial planning advisor at this stage of your life, you can be better prepared to use trusts and other tools later in life too.
- Seniors and those who are approaching their senior years can benefit as they transition to a different stage of their lives. Elder law concerns, end-of-life matters, and legacy concerns become ever more important, and a financial planning attorney can help to ensure that you understand everything you need to know about retirement fund withdrawals, Medi-Cal benefits, and more.
Whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in-between, one thing is for certain: you need financial planning assistance to make the most of your wealth and secure your family’s future. A California financial planning attorney can provide the answers you need.
Can A California Financial Planning Assistance Attorney Really Help Me?
The Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law can provide the financial planning assistance you need to meet your broader life goals and enjoy the financial security and peace of mind that your family deserves. We can help you develop the plans and strategies that will ensure that your estate planning objectives can be met in a coordinated and efficient manner. Our goal is to ensure that your goals are met, so that your family’s dreams can be preserved for this and future generations. Contact us using our website or call (408) 356-9200 in Campbell or (831) 476-2400 in Aptos today to receive your free financial planning assistance consultation.