If you are in direct personal possession of property at the time of your passing, even if you have a last will, the property would become probate property initially.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Insurance Policy Records
- Property Held in Joint Tenancy
- Payable on Death Accounts
- Revocable Living Trusts
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Litherland, Kennedy & Associates Attends Exclusive Conference and Celebrates Legal Milestone - May 26, 2023
- The Joy in Joint Trusts - May 10, 2023
- The IRS’ Annual Warning: The 2023 Dirty Dozen - May 1, 2023