When you start to get older, you invariably begin to think about things that never crossed your mind previously. Retirement can seem like a world away, but eventually, it starts to peek its head over the horizon.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Will Medicare cover all of my medical expenses?
- Do a lot of people need living assistance eventually?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- Are there any solutions?
- Is there any way that someone with resources can qualify?
- Can I just hold on to my assets and give them away if I find out that I need long-term care?
- An Overview of 2023 Medicare Premiums, Co-Insurance, and Deductibles - January 12, 2023
- Four Fitness Articles from our Move-It Monday Series - January 10, 2023
- Tax Planning for 2023 - January 6, 2023