When you start to get older, you invariably begin to think about things that never crossed your mind previously. Retirement can seem like a world away, but eventually, it starts to peek its head over the horizon.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Will Medicare cover all of my medical expenses?
- Do a lot of people need living assistance eventually?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- Are there any solutions?
- Is there any way that someone with resources can qualify?
- Can I just hold on to my assets and give them away if I find out that I need long-term care?
- Assisted Living: What is It, and is It Right for You? - October 7, 2021
- Is Your Married Joint Living Trust Too Complicated? (VIDEO) - September 27, 2021
- Litherland, Kennedy & Associates Law Firm Team Joins 2021 Walk to End Alzheimer’s - September 20, 2021