When you start to get older, you invariably begin to think about things that never crossed your mind previously. Retirement can seem like a world away, but eventually, it starts to peek its head over the horizon.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Will Medicare cover all of my medical expenses?
- Do a lot of people need living assistance eventually?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- Are there any solutions?
- Is there any way that someone with resources can qualify?
- Can I just hold on to my assets and give them away if I find out that I need long-term care?
- Do I Pay Income Taxes on Living Trust Payouts? - September 28, 2022
- Litherland, Kennedy & Associates is Walking in the 2022 Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Join Us! - August 29, 2022
- Establishing Health Care Documents for Young Adults – A Mock Interview (VIDEO) - August 27, 2022