When you start to get older, you invariably begin to think about things that never crossed your mind previously. Retirement can seem like a world away, but eventually, it starts to peek its head over the horizon.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Will Medicare cover all of my medical expenses?
- Do a lot of people need living assistance eventually?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- Are there any solutions?
- Is there any way that someone with resources can qualify?
- Can I just hold on to my assets and give them away if I find out that I need long-term care?
Latest posts by Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, APC, Attorneys at Law (see all)
- Litherland, Kennedy & Associates Law Firm Team Joins 2019 Walk to End Alzheimer’s - August 19, 2019
- American Academy Awards Fellow Designation to Justin M. Kennedy – Kennedy Recognized for Outstanding Achievement in Experience and Service - August 16, 2019
- Clarity is Key to Planning - August 14, 2019